Rules & Regulations
Prizes & Awards
Areas of Competition
Judging & Scoring
- Such term as "Applicant" used in these rules and regulations are refering to the person applying for entrance into the Beauty Pageant.
- Such term as "Winner" used in these rules and regulations are refering to the person who has applied for entrance, paid the entry fee, was accepted as a participant, and won a city, state, or national title.
- Applicant must be a naturally born female in order to compete in the Beauty Pageant.
- Applicant must reside within the United States in order to compete in the Beauty Pageant.
- Applicant understands that she must compete in the correct division for her age group: Mrs. Beauty (20+ married), Ms. Beauty (30+ unmarried, divorced, widowed, never been married), Miss Beauty (20-29 unmarried, divorced, widowed, never been married), Miss Teen Beauty (15-19 never been married, nor given birth to a child).
- Applicant understands that the ENTRY FEE in the amount of $195.00 must be paid with the submission of the Beauty Pageant Application.
- Applicant understands that the ENTRY FEE is non-refundable and non-transferrable; and must be paid in full before she can compete in the Beauty Pageant.
- Applicant understands that her entry fee includes entry into the city, state, and national title; and includes her crown and sash prize package for the title of which she wins for the month.
- Applicant understands that her crown and sash package will be shipped directly from the manufacturers and will take upto 3-4 weeks to be received.
- Applicant understands that she must compete in the three main areas of competition in order to be selected as a Beauty Pageant winner; which includes the Interview, Platform, and Photogenic competitions.
- Applicant understands that she must submit the required materials and information for the appropriate competitions (which includes the Interview Questions, Platform essay, and Photogenic head-shot photo) along with her entry application and entry fee.
- Applicant understands that she must uphold a pleasant, professional, and friendly demeanor at all times while representing a Beauty Pageant title.
- Applicant understands that the judges' decisions and scoring are final and will not be changed. The names of the Beauty Pageant judges will NOT be released.
- If the Applicant becomes a pageant title winner, she understands that she will receive the following city, state, or national prizes and awards for the title she wins for the month: rhinestone crown, satin embroidered sash, rhinestone "queen" pin, and plaque.
- Winner understands that a crown and banner photo must be turned in after they have received their prizes.
- Winner grants permission to the Beauty Pageant and Glitter Productions, Inc. to use her speeches, photos, and videos in pageant related media for advertising and promotional purposes and understands that such pageant materials will become the property of the Beauty Pageant and Glitter Productions and will not be returned.
- Applicant understands that the Beauty Pageant and Glitter Productions, Inc. reserves the right to add, change, or delete any rules and regulations at any time with out giving notice.
- Applicant is required to strictly adhere to the Beauty Pageant rules and regulations; and if any of these rules are broken by the applicant, applicant understands that participation disqualification and title revocation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.