Rules & Regulations
Prizes & Awards
Areas of Competition
Judging & Scoring
- National, State, and City titles are awarded on a monthly basis.
- We hold (12) Beauty Pageants during the year. One for each month.
- Entrants compete against each other during the specific month they have entered. They submit pageant competition materials to receive a score. And compete to win the national title, their state, and city title.
- YOUR OVERALL PAGEANT SCORE DETERMINES: whether You Win the National, your State, or City title For The Month you've entered.
- If you have the highest score in the Miss division for the National Competition in the month of January, then you win the January "MISS BEAUTY" title.
- If you did not win the national title, then your score is reviewed for your state title. And if you have the highest score in the Miss division for Nevada (your State) in the month of January, then you win the January Beauty "MISS NEVADA" title.
- If you do not win the state title, then your score is reviewed for your city title. And if you have the highest score in the Miss division for Las Vegas (your city) in the month of January, then you win the January Beauty "MISS LAS VEGAS" title.
- There will be no double crowning! Once you have won a title for the month you've entered, that is the title and the accomodating prizes you will receive. However, if you would like to re-enter the pageant during another month, you can!